Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kannada Wedding Card Quotes



It appeared
all white light
quieter
that no light snow

He approached me
who did not want a cat
he brushed my ankle and it
purring

I raised
hot little bag I put on my shoulder

From velvet
touched my cheek
was his paw if
delicate

He came into my house
he stepped on my notebooks
he slipped into my slippers

He sat on the table
between bowls and
candles and lay down on my bed like a fur
abandoned

He overturned milk
ruined curtains
but I said nothing

soon as he walked
its softly lit lamps
around him

He fell asleep
I called
but he did not wake

He woke up I called
but he did not returned

was a little deaf cat
who had his eyes
to extend the flames

I could not protect
dogs, cars
I could not come to him in the boat
voices

A tiny cat who was deaf
his heart in the silence

He left without telling
and its absence
weighed heavier than him

I looked into the night
Panache!

He only looked at me
images

He saw better than others

And I was without him

One morning he came
quiet
free
dancing
a white sun
rolling in his flank

0 comments:

Post a Comment