Monday, September 24, 2007

Recommended Painkillers Before Waxing

The carpet is not a member of FDF

Kaddour Larbi, president of the mosque and Koba councilor FDF Schaerbeek, just called to let me know, firmly but politely, his " remarks and comments" following to Article I had made about his mosque Koba. He protested vigorously against the association that I have done between the pink carpet in the mosque and color of his political party. Although the carpet is actually pink, " it has nothing to do with the FDF ! It's not even me who chose the color of the carpet and is really unfair to see a any political considerations. We bought it in the store formerly 'To nail [4K Decor] who had only this carpet in stock. Moreover, this choice was enterriné by the General Assembly of our mosque and this is pure coincidence! "Mr. Kaddour also spoke out against the revelation of Israeli dates eaten by the faithful:" Yes there Israeli dates but these are donations by the faithful and we are unable to refuse the gifts. People buy them and bring them here, we can not tell them to resume their dates! We are obliged to accept them! That said, I said that I was the first leader of a mosque in initiating interfaith dialogues with Jews, Christians and secular. "Larbi Kaddour was also surprised that I mention the language [Arabic only] used in the mosque." But the Qur'an is read in Arabic including Turkey! The sermon may actually be in other languages but this was not the case the day of your visit. Finally, about the finger and runs on your mind as it is called the 'Tahiya' that Muslims generally practice at prayer. I'm not a theologian and I invite you to learn more about this , "said the President in expressing my disappointment and dissatisfaction.

In the article, I speak of" coincidence "between the color of the carpet and the political affiliation of the leader of the mosque. I note today that the carpet is not a member of the FDF. I have nothing against Israeli delicious dates, c is mainly the lack of hygiene that I found in the room for ablutions. Regarding the use of Arabic, "No long sermon this time, the imam will only chanting some verses (only in Arabic) before starting prayer," had I writing stating clearly the time. Finally, on the finger that moves would be called the 'Tahiya', it is pure curiosity ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment