So the Olympics are halfway there and the crowd in downtown Vancouver continues to grow. Pedestrians need some skill to navigate the sidewalk without incident and lots of patience. Sometimes you need to escape it so I found refuge in the office of a friend last night and it was a nice perch to watch what happens without being very involved. I took this picture from his office. Yesterday afternoon while waiting for friends who came from the other side of town, I sampled a good bio rosé from southern Okanagan Valley in Columbia Brittan - the Vail Pinot Black Rose of Le Vieux Pin Winery . The wines from this vineyard have been introduced in Canada in 2005.
the Vail rosé is produced in steel by the method of bleeding. A crimson robe rather clear, a strawberry nose and palate of pink grapefruit and spice. The wine is dry and has a pleasant acidity. A success.
is hoped such a success of our hockey team against the U.S. this afternoon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment