What better place to mark the occasion of sporting achievements and take a late lunch that Market, our restaurant Jean-Georges in the area. A glass of Crémant d'Alsace Brut Lucien Albrecht of seemed worthy of the occasion.
The complexion of this wine Pinot Blanc and Pinot Auxerrois and rather pale, it looks like gold silver. The bubbles are fine, the wine is very bright and very refreshing in the mouth. A fountain jouvance.
I ordered a tuna tartare but there was more of bluefin tuna. If the chef at Jean-Georges could not procure tuna Valentine's Day where he expected 200 people for dinner they would all starve. The tourist flights had eaten all the delights of Pacific waters. That was exactly my prophecy about a week ago at 3:33 am - the alarm and non-regular where I wanted to start thinking about all the complex problems that can not be solved completely when I'm awake.
Fortunately, we have a few bottles of this fine sparkling wine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment